Thursday, May 6, 2010

Frank And Elenore In... Raining Blood on Prom Night



Hey everybody, here is the comic that Adam and I made for Free Comic Book Day. I thought I'd share it with you because odds are if you are seeing this online, you won't be able to buy it unless you live anywhere near us and if you do, we're selling it for one dollar. It was very fun to make even though it was a lot of work but you know... worth it.

Also, I should note that it was drawn on 8x11 sized paper folded in half so each page you see here is half of that so the writing is a bit large because you'd have to read it on a pretty small piece of paper.

Odds are if there are any typos its been fixed by Adam's awesome wife Alicia who handles all the technical stuff I'm usually way too tired to deal with. But these are the rough files she got so that's what I'll upload.












No comments: