Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What's this? Oh look, another collaboration...



So here's a collaboration I did with my friend Frank Stone who's work you can see here http://fredmast.deviantart.com/ Now this was done almost over a year ago if not more but I came across these drawings not too long ago and remembered that I was supposed to put them together and color them up so I did just that. I think it should be apparent if you've seen any of my other art on this blog that I drew the very crude looking Question drawing...



and Frank being the classy refined guy that he is drew the Blue Beetle...


We are supposed to be doing another one of these pretty soon with two of out other friends and you can believe when that's done I'll post it up here with a little more expediency this time no doubt. We'll be doing the Fantastic Four this time.

No comments: